Landline services and configuration
I got my modem, how can I make my first connection?
- Insert an ADSL filter for each telephone socket where you have a phone (cordless, fax, etc.). The filter in necessary just for landline phones: use it if to the telephone socket is also connected a modem.
- Turn on the computer
- Connect the modem:
- plug it into the power outlet using the transformer
- insert the network cable in one of the modem’s LAN outlets and in the PC’s LAN outlet: the LAN outlets (network or ETH) are similar to phone outlets but slightly larger.
- insert the phone cable in the modem’s DSL outlet and in the wall outlet (use the tripolar filter if you don’t have an RJ-11 wall outlet)
- Turn on the modem with the button on the back of the device
- Wait for approximately 60 seconds and make suere that the led of the ADSL signal stays turned on with tha fixed light and behaves in the way described by the manual of the modem when the ADSL service is recognized
The answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- TOP-UP AND MOBILE CREDIT
- TELEPHONE BILL
- SETTINGS AND SERVICES